[petsc-users] DMDASetInterpolationType

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 26 13:39:54 CDT 2015

  We don't currently have a "setter" allowing you to overwrite the function pointer.

  The easiest thing for you to do is "fix" the DMDA_Q0 to handle also handle periodic boundary conditions. It is DMCreateInterpolation_DA_2D_Q0() or 1d or 3d in src/dm/impls/da then send us a patch or make a pull request and we'll stick it in the development copy.

   Barry