[petsc-users] Problem with ksp view

Michele Rosso mrosso at uci.edu
Fri Jul 10 14:11:48 CDT 2015

Barry,

I made a mistake naming the files: the messy one is from the file while
the correct one is from command line. I am using a custom PC
(dmdarepart).
I attached 4 files:

ksp_view_cl_1proc.txt:  output on command line for 1 process run
ksp_view_cl_8proc.txt:  output on command line for 8 processes run
ksp_view_fl_1proc.txt:  output on file for 1 process run
ksp_view_fl_8proc.txt:  output on file for 8 processes run

This is what I do in the code:

       CALL KSPSolve( ksp, b, x, ierr )
       CALL PetscViewerASCIIOpen( PETSC_COMM_WORLD, ksp_view_file,
viewer, ierr )
       CALL KSPView( ksp, viewer, ierr )
       CALL PetscViewerDestroy( viewer, ierr )

I will try to provide a minimal example ASAP.

Michele