[petsc-users] Problem with ksp view

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jul 10 13:43:10 CDT 2015

   Are you sure you named the files correctly and sent the right files. This is very confusing. What is in ksp_view_file.txt looks reasonable to me: You are running three level multigrid where the coarse solve is two level multigrid with a coarse solve of SuperLU_Dist.  What is in ksp_view_command.txt is a jumbled mess which seems to be missing something.

   If you run both on one process what happens?

   Barry