[petsc-users] Symmetric MPIAIJ matrix

Bikash Kanungo bikash at umich.edu
Tue Jul 7 15:36:47 CDT 2015

Hi Matthew,

The entries to the last few rows of my matrix has non-local contributions
from a large number of processors. Since the matrix is symmetric, I need
not set the non-local entries in the last few rows as they are equal to
their transpose entries, which on the other hand are stored as local
entries in their respective processors.

Thanks,
Bikash