[petsc-users] Conversion between AIJ & BAIJ

Chung-Kan Huang ckhuangf at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 13:40:08 CST 2015

Then A & AB are not longer the same matrix.  They become complete two
individuals aren't they?
If I do whatever to AB after AB is created the A is still the same old A
and not going to be affected by the operations I do to AB.

What I am really looking for is a way to create two interfaces (one as AIJ
and one as BAIJ) but they both refer to the same matrix.

Thanks,

Kan

--

*Cheers*