[petsc-users] HermitianTranspose version of MatCreateTranspose.

Andrew Spott ansp6066 at colorado.edu
Mon Feb 23 18:50:40 CST 2015

I’m definitely willing to submit it as a pull request.

Also, while I’m at it, I’m going to write a “duplicate” function for transpose and hermitian_transpose.  Just because this seems 1) easy ( MatHermitianTranspose can return a new copy, as well as MatTranspose), and 2) necessary to use these for EPS.

Also, is “transpose” a good enough MatType?  Or does a new one need to be written?

-Andrew