[petsc-users] Parallel HDF5 write.

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 19 13:25:17 CST 2015

   Check for that symbol in all the libraries

-L/work/01624/amesga/Software/petsc/sandybridge-cxx-dbg/lib -lhdf5hl_fortran -lhdf5_fortran -lhdf5_hl -lhdf5

with nm -o (and grep for the symbol)

Check the dependencies of the PETSc library with

ldd /work/01624/amesga/Software/petsc/sandybridge-cxx-dbg/lib/libpetsc.so

Send all the output

  Barry