[petsc-users] Question concerning ilu and bcgs

Sun, Hui hus003 at ucsd.edu
Wed Feb 18 10:31:03 CST 2015

So far I just try around, I haven't looked into literature yet.

However, both MATLAB's ilu+gmres and ilu+bcgs work. Is it possible that some parameter or options need to be tuned in using PETSc's ilu or hypre's ilu? Besides, is there a way to view how good the performance of the pc is and output the matrices L and U, so that I can do some test in MATLAB?

Hui