[petsc-users] Direct solvers

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 11 13:42:43 CST 2015

  Is this still an issue for you?  If so could you build both 3.5.1 and 3.5.2 from the tarballs using the --download-xxx options for installing external packages then compile and run the same application with both with the same options and send the output from running both with -log_summary. This will help us see if the the memory/performance between the two has somehow unexpectedly changed.

  Barry