[petsc-users] Full blas-lapack on Windows

Fabien RAPHEL fabien.raphel at etu.univ-nantes.fr
Tue Feb 10 08:27:07 CST 2015

Thanks,
I had an error when I used the --download-f2cblaslapack command but now it
works.
The configuration and compilation work well with the superlu library, but
not with superlu_dist.
I don't think it's a version compatibility problem.

I have some errors with the pdgstrf.c file during the configuration.
Have I to change the version of the library? (I tried with the
SuperLU_DIST_2.5 version, but I still have the same error).

Thanks,

Fabien