[petsc-users] Insert values into matrix using MatSetValuesStencil or MatSetValuesLocal

Timothée Nicolas timothee.nicolas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 23:24:18 CDT 2015

What is the definition of ksta, kend, jsta, jend ? Etc ? You are
parallelized only in j and k ?

What I said about the "-1" holds only if you have translated the start and
end points to FORTRAN numbering after getting the corners and ghost corners
from the DMDA (see ex ex5f90.F from snes)

Would you mind sending the complete routine with the complete definitions
of ksta,kend,jsta,jend,and size_x ?

Timothee