[petsc-users] Local vecs of a DMComposite() in F90 code

Gautam Bisht gbisht at lbl.gov
Mon Mar 24 13:37:49 CDT 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to write a fortran code that uses TS with DMComposite for a
multiphysics problem. How can I access local vectors created using a
DMCreateGlobalVector() from a Fortran code? I tried
DMCompositeGetLocalVectorsF90(), but I believe there isn't such a function.

Also, what is the difference between creating vectors/matrices as nested
versus letting DMComposite() handle the creation of vec/mat?

Thanks,
-Gautam.