[petsc-users] Building PETSc with Intel mpi

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Mar 22 17:24:02 CDT 2014

Is this MPI install functional and useable on this machine?

Perhaps you should heck with the sysadmin on this machine on the
correct way to use this MPI.

Googling on this error gives:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12075403/gcc-reduce-libc-required-version

Perhaps you can try the additional conifgure option:

LDFLAGS=-static or LDFLAGS="-Wl,--hash-style=both"

Satish