[petsc-users] vtk output ASCII or binary

Xiangdong epscodes at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 13:12:52 CST 2014

I got the following error messages on each processor when use mpiio:

[5]PETSC ERROR: DMDAArrayMPIIO() line 532 in
MyLocal/petsc/petsc-3.4.3/src/dm/impls/da/gr2.c
[5]PETSC ERROR: VecView_MPI_DA() line 605 in
MyLocal/petsc/petsc-3.4.3/src/dm/impls/da/gr2.c
[5]PETSC ERROR: VecView() line 717 in
MyLocal/petsc/petsc-3.4.3/src/vec/vec/interface/vector.c

The program does not crash, but skip writing the binary output.

Thank you.

Xiangdong