[petsc-users] DMDA questions

Xiangdong epscodes at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 12:54:20 CST 2014

If I first define a DM, and obtain the solution vector on this DM (through
non multigrid method).  However, given that this DM is so fine, I may only
need to save/view the solution on a coarsen grid. Is there some functions
available in petsc for this instead of writing my own vec scatter?

Thank you.

Xiangdong