[petsc-users] SNES divergence

Sang pham van pvsang002 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 14:30:11 CDT 2014

Thanks Barry,

To refine the grid, I just put more points in the direction. For both fine
and coarse meshes, I used simple initial guess (say constant values in
whole domain for all variables).

By using grid sequencing, is the finest mesh is the one I first input the
solver?

Can you let me know what options should I use to have pure Newton method?

S.