[petsc-users] error in mpiaij with unkown soruce

Thorsten Kersting Thorsten.Kersting at itp1.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Jul 1 04:00:28 CDT 2014

Hello!

thanks for the quick answer.

Yes the error is reproducible and happens at the same place.

I only set values on those processes, on which they are stored (I
calculate them directly before setting them). And with every matrix I do
this only once, so if i understand correctly, MAT_FINAL_ASSAMEBLY is
sufficient. but i can try and see if it is different with
MAT_FLUSH_ASSEMBLY.