[petsc-users] MATSOLVERSUPERLU_DIST not giving the correct solution

Justin Dong jsd1 at rice.edu
Wed Apr 30 06:19:50 CDT 2014

Thanks. If I turn on the Krylov solver, the issue still seems to persist
though.

mpiexec -n 4 -ksp_type gmres -ksp_rtol 1.0e-13 -pc_type lu
-pc_factor_mat_solver_package superlu_dist

I'm testing on a very small system now (24 ndofs), but if I go larger
(around 20000 ndofs) then it gets worse.

For the small system, I exported the matrices to matlab to make sure they
were being assembled correct in parallel, and I'm certain that that they
are.