[petsc-users] Could not find make when building PETSc in Windows 7

Qin Lu lu_qin_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 24 11:26:44 CDT 2013

Satish,

I ran the configure in mintty's terminal.

"echo $PATH" showed PATH included /usr/bin. "which make" showed "/usr/bin/make". I tried petsc 3.4.3 with either --with-make or --download-make option and configure got the same error.

The configure.log is attached.

Is there simple anyway to test if cygwin has been set up properly?

Thanks,
Qin