[petsc-users] Dense Matrix setting local rows / local columns Question

James A Charles charlesj at purdue.edu
Fri Oct 18 13:13:51 CDT 2013

Actually I think I was wrong where it was occurring (I have several MatMatMults). The MatMatMult for sparse-dense seems to be working! The problem seems to be with dense-dense? I made sure of this by printing out the Matrix Type before calling the multiplication. Is dense-dense not supported?

Thanks,
James