[petsc-users] questions about KSP with-pc_type hypre

Roc Wang pengxwang at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 7 15:28:47 CDT 2013

Sorry for the mis-info.

Yes, I have Dirichlet BCs. The  smaller round plate on the left side and the rectangular plane on the right size are the Dirichlet BCs. And the inside the hole of the rectangular plane is Neumann BCs.  I am just wondering the Neumann BCs of the hole have some effect which lead to divergence.

I will try gamg as your suggestion. Thanks.