[petsc-users] GAMG processor reduction

Dave May dave.mayhem23 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 16:13:16 CST 2013

I argue it does matter as I've seen runs on 32k cores where a huge amount
of time is spent in those global reductions. I can provide an
implementation which uses a sub comm (PCSemiRedundant) if someone thinks
doing reductions on less cores is beneficial.

I'd like to hear from other users running mg like algs with large core
counts where they have run into this same issue.

Cheers
  Dave