[petsc-users] Modify RHS values at each iteration

Åsmund Ervik asmund.ervik at ntnu.no
Thu Nov 21 06:52:48 CST 2013

Hi Tay,

I've just been working on ways to get more accurate pressure from the
Poisson equation. I can highly recommend this article by Guermond and
coworkers:

http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cma.2005.10.010

It's so long that it may be scary, but just reading 3.1 and 3.2 gives
quite a bit of information already. The article sums up the literature
quite nicely.

Regards,
Åsmund Ervik