[petsc-users] slepc build fails..

Jed Brown jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov
Sun May 5 01:06:29 CDT 2013

Dharmendar Reddy <dharmareddy84 at gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
>          I am getting an error when i try to build slepc.
>
> I first see:

>       CMake setup incomplete (status 256), falling back to legacy
> build

This problem, which is definitely a CMake bug (but they seem to have no
plans to fix), is usually related to NOTFOUND cache entries:

  //Path to a library.
  -LARPACKLIB:FILEPATH=-LARPACKLIB-NOTFOUND

This is probably constructed by joining an empty variable.  Jose may
know where in the SLEPc CMake code to look for this occurring.

> then make all gives an error, look at the attached logs

Does 'make test' work?  What about after 'make allfortranstubs all'?