[petsc-users] MatMatMult size error

Jim Fonseca jefonseca at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 22:47:05 CST 2013

Dear Jose,
Thanks for looking into this.  I seem to still be getting a error with the
new change in revision 3170: (I was trying 3169 previously).

/home/jfonseca/NEMOdevcarter/libs/slepc/build-real/include/slepcst.h(116):
error: identifier "PetscFunctionList" is undefined
  PETSC_EXTERN PetscFunctionList STList;
Thanks,
Jim

--