[petsc-users] Setting Ghosted Boundary Values

David Scott d.scott at ed.ac.uk
Thu Jan 3 10:17:15 CST 2013

I wish to set boundary values in a structured grid. How do I do this if
I am using DMDA_BOUNDARY_GHOSTED? I thought that I should set the
boundary values in the function specified by a call to DMSetInitialGuess
but it appears to be passed a global vector.

I would prefer any example code to be in Fortran but that is not essential.

David

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.