[petsc-users] MATNEST with shell matrices

Amneet Bhalla mail2amneet at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 16:19:01 CST 2013

Can you guys comment on what example case would be best to start off for
shell
operators with FieldSplit? The examples I am looking into all start with
creating native
PETSc matrices and vectors.

If possible could you write down steps that would be needed in setting such
system...

a) Create matrices using XXXX (?) b) Create vectors using YYYY ....

--
Amneet