[petsc-users] Help with ML/BoomerAMG

Gaetan Kenway gaetank at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 10:19:34 CDT 2013

It is possible the information provided by the discrete adjoint here is
somewhat less meaningful, but I need to analyze them for
off-design conditions for optimizations. I am using
a centered discretrization plus scalar JST dissipation. I have not tried
using LU on the subdomains, that is certainly something to try.

Thank you for your help,

Gaetan