[petsc-users] a config problem

Kainan Wang kennan.wong at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 00:18:33 CDT 2013

I just tried with the --with-blas-lapack-lib option and it is the same: it
works for intel compilers but not for gcc. When having the intel compiler,
the configure summary has the following line:

BLAS/LAPACK: -Wl,-rpath,/opt/apps/gotoblas/1.30 -L/opt/apps/gotoblas/1.30
-lgoto_lp64

while configuring with gcc compiler it gives error.

Please see attachment for the configure.log when using gcc to configure.

Kainan

--
Kainan Wang
www.math.tamu.edu/~kwang