[petsc-users] How to get the eigenvectors in Slepc

Sonya Blade sonyablade2010 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 13 11:34:41 CDT 2013

Thank you Hong,

I already looked at those examples after not achieving the successful
results I decide to share it. It seems that I don't know how to read
values from the vectors, EPSGetEigenvector(eps,1,vec,PETSC_NULL); retrieves
no errors which I assume that it returns the eigenvectors to corresponding
eigenvalue(which is second in my case).

I use following notation to read values from vectors,  here I'm not sure
whether the "&vec[i] or vec[i]"  can be used to read the values from vector.

Vec vec;

for (i=0;i<9;i++)
  {
    PetscPrintf(MPI_COMM_WORLD," %3.8f: ",&vec[i] );
  }

Regards,