[petsc-users] How to get the eigenvectors in Slepc

Hong Zhang hzhang at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Apr 13 11:07:16 CDT 2013

Sonya :
Test slpec example first, e.g.,
slepc-3.3-p3/src/eps/examples/tutorials>grep GetEigenvector *.c
ex12.c:      ierr = EPSGetEigenvector(eps,i,X[i],PETSC_NULL);CHKERRQ(ierr);
ex12.c:      ierr =
EPSGetEigenvectorLeft(eps,i,Y[i],PETSC_NULL);CHKERRQ(ierr);
ex7.c:      ierr = EPSGetEigenvector(eps,i,xr,xi);CHKERRQ(ierr);

i.e., ex7.c and ex12.c call EPSGetEigenvector().

Hong

Dear all,