[petsc-users] FIAT Error

Dharmendar Reddy dharmareddy84 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 08:44:53 CDT 2013

do you mean PetscGenerateFEMQuadrature.py will be moved to C ? using FIAT
internally ?

What should be the dim and order for P2-P1 on triangle

i am trying to generate ex62.h

 58:   This code can be generated using
'bin/pythonscripts/PetscGenerateFEMQuadrature.py dim order dim 1
laplacian dim order 1 1 gradient src/snes/examples/tutorials/ex62.h'

e-mail: dharmareddy84 at gmail.com
Phone: +1-512-350-9082