[petsc-users] Redo PetscOptions From Commandline

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 4 19:53:08 CDT 2013

   If you truly want to insert the command line options again (and not from the environment or files) then you could use PetscOptionsInsertArgs_Private() which doesn't care about comm. But we would need to make that public.

   Insertions from the environment may be iffy with the hack you are doing if the original MPI start up process isn't including in that sub communicator.

   Barry