[petsc-users] AMG using ML : Advanced monitoring

Karthik Duraisamy dkarthik at stanford.edu
Fri May 11 17:30:36 CDT 2012

Excellent. This is what I was looking for.

My original aim was to use information from the eigenspectrum of the coarse levels to make some decisions on choosing appropriate smoothers (ilu levels, etc). Alternately, problematic eigenmodes can be isolated and operated on, but I haven't gotten to doing any of this. I will keep you informed about any progress.

I use tecplot for visualization as do many people in my field.