[petsc-users] [petsc-maint #107932] run a simple example ex19 in src/snes/examples/tutorials

Xiangze Zeng zengshixiangze at 163.com
Tue Mar 13 09:54:59 CDT 2012

Thank you. I'll try it.

Zeng

在 2012-03-13 22:36:46,"Jed Brown" <jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov> 写道:

2012/3/13 Xiangze Zeng <zengshixiangze at 163.com>

I do set preallocation after setting the matrix type.

Run with -info to make sure it is used (i.e. that the matrix type isn't changed later). Note that PCSOR does not run on the GPU, so it will do lots of copying (run with -log_summary to see). You should start by running PCJACOBI on the GPU.

Zeng

在 2012-03-13 22:14:12,"Jed Brown" <jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov> 写道: