[petsc-users] ccgraph.c error

Mohammad Mirzadeh mirzadeh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 13:51:12 CST 2012

Hi all,

I was also having this problem (assertion fails) when using ParMetis 3.2 as
a part of PETSc 3.2-p6. I could fix it by installing ParMetis 4.0.2
directly and passing the header/libs to petsc (check the chages in
http://glaros.dtc.umn.edu/gkhome/metis/parmetis/changes) . I do not see
this version of ParMetis in the petsc ftp site, what version is used in
petsc-dev?

Mohammad