[petsc-users] specifying -framework Accelerate for blas/lapack on Mac

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jul 30 16:58:59 CDT 2012

-llapack -lblas on Mac are links to the libraries in accelerate
framework - and configure by default will find and use these libraries
by default. For this - don't sepcify any blas/lapack options.

But if you really need the -framework flag - you can try the configure
option:

LIBS="-framework Accelerate"

Satish