[petsc-users] Determine if PETSc has been installed with HYPRE support

David Nies nies.david at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 17 09:04:28 CDT 2012

Hello all!

Is there a way to find out if a given PETSc installation has been
configured and built with '--with-hypre=1'? The background is that I
want to write an M4 test for our local build system to see if we
should support PETSc's HYPRE capabilities. Of couse, I could test if
there is a 'libHYPRE.a' present, but that would only prove that HYPRE
is installed, not that PETSc supports HYPRE...

Thank you very much in advance!

Yours
-David