[petsc-users] error compiling on MPI_Win

hbui hgbk2008 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 16:42:18 CDT 2012

On 07/05/2012 11:10 PM, Jed Brown wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 1:02 PM, hbui <hgbk2008 at gmail.com
> <mailto:hgbk2008 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi
>
>     When compiling a small petsc example, i got an error as such:
>

> Thanks for investigating. Can you send the full command used to
> compile this example?
>

>     For some reason the ./configure define PETSC_HAVE_MPI_WIN_CREATE
>     and compiler skip the MPI_Win definition.
>

> and please send configure.log to petsc-maint at mcs.anl.gov
> <mailto:petsc-maint at mcs.anl.gov>
>
>     However, i also don't know where the struct MPI_Win_MISSING is
>     defined.
>

> It's not defined, but it's also not dereferenced.

Thanks for reply, the compiler command is:
g++ -I/opt/petsc/petsc-dev/include -I/opt/petsc/petsc-dev/include/mpiuni
-O3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -MMD -MP -MF"PETScSolver.d"
-MT"PETScSolver.d" -o "PETScSolver.o" "../PETScSolver.cpp"

I have used the latest BuildSystem (hg pull -u) before compiling. I
already sent the configure.log to petsc-maint at mcs.anl.gov
<mailto:petsc-maint at mcs.anl.gov>

Regads,
Giang Bui