[petsc-users] Adapting MatMult and PCMG functions in matrix-free method.

domenico lahaye domenico_lahaye at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 13:38:26 CDT 2012

Hi Jed,

  Thank you for your reply. The Algorithm II is described in the paper

@ARTICLE{yoginabben1,
  author = {Erlangga, Y.A. and R. Nabben},
  title = {On a multilevel {K}rylov Method for the {H}elmholtz Equation preconditioned
by Shifted {L}aplacian},
  journal = {Electronic Transaction on Num. Analysis (ETNA)},
  year = {2008},
  volume = {31},
  pages = {403--424},
 }