[petsc-users] KSP_PCApply Documentation?

Jed Brown jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Feb 17 07:27:26 CST 2012

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 03:27, Bibrak Qamar <bibrakc at gmail.com> wrote:

> I found the the above function used in KSPSolve_CG but couldn't find its
> documentation. I will appreciate any help in this direction.

It is not a public function, so if you want to look at it, you'll need to
read the source. You should follow the instructions in the user's manual to
set up tags with your editor so you can easily jump to the definitions.

#define KSP_PCApply(ksp,x,y)            (!ksp->transpose_solve) ?
(PCApply(ksp->pc,x,y) || KSP_RemoveNullSpace(ksp,y))                      :
PCApplyTranspose(ksp->pc,x,y)