[petsc-users] The possibility of applying DA to governing multi-block data structure

C.-C. Chiou ccchiou2012 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 22:29:32 CDT 2012

Matt,

Thank you.

Now, I'm dealing with a work like that: (for example)

                  ______
                  |           |
                  |           |
 ________ |           |
|                 |           |
|       f1       |    f2    |
|________ |           |
                  |           |
                  |           |
                  |_____ |

(or please see the attached file "blocks_fig1.png" )

I have a physical domain partitioned into two blocks f1 and f2 (or more for
other case),
and I need to solve Navier-Stoke equations concerning on such domain by
multi-block solver,
with two connected structured meshes respectively  for f1 and f2.

I wonder whether case like the above for example is considered as one of
experiment.

Regards.

Chuei-Ching Chiou

E-mail: C <staystay.me99g at g2.nctu.edu.tw>CChiou2012 at gmail.com