[petsc-users] Field split questions

Colin McAuliffe cjm2176 at columbia.edu
Wed Aug 8 19:54:55 CDT 2012

Thanks I will look into DM. Is PCFieldSplitGetSubKSP in petsc version
3.1p8 callable from fortran? I am getting the following error when I
compile the fortran code, and I cant figure out if this is an error in
my code or what.

   "_pcfieldsplitgetsubksp_", referenced from:
       _umacr6_ in umacr6.o

thanks
Colin