[petsc-users] Customizeing MatSetValuesBlocked(...)

Jinquan Zhong jzhong at scsolutions.com
Wed Aug 8 17:45:31 CDT 2012

First question:
Are your matrices sparse or dense?

*         A is a dense matrix at the order of 225,000 of complex*16;

How large?

*         800GB on disk

What type of math equations, e.g., solve Ax=b or eigenvalue problems?

*         A'x=b, where A'=[A^-1 U B]= sparse matrix at the order of 2 million.  B = sparse matrix to be mixed and mingled with A^-1.

Hong

Jinquan