[petsc-users] petsc-users Digest, Vol 33, Issue 13

amrit poudel amrit_pou at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 7 13:49:30 CDT 2011

I see.  From all this discussion what I've understood is that if I need to run my program on say Scietific Linux cluster, then I need to build PETSc (along with MUMPS or any other external packages) on a computer with Scientific Linux OS, then I will be able to run my program in that cluster.   Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks for clearing up my confusion !