[petsc-users] Error: Too many KSP monitors set

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 21 08:28:03 CDT 2011

   Dominik,

      This should not happen. Does this happen with petsc-3.2? Note that we are now supporting PETSc 3.2 and if the problem does not exist in 3.2 we will not fix it in 3.1. If it exists in 3.2 we will definitely fix it. Can you send us a small piece of code that exhibits this behavior or point to a PETSc example that exhibits this behavior so we can reproduce it and fix the error in 3.2

    Barry

    We have specific code that prevents the