[petsc-users] Appending to vector / numerical continuation / slepc

Kevin Green kevin.richard.green at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 21:59:37 CDT 2011

Jose - Thank you, I'll see if I can get this working.

Barry - This seems to be exactly what I'm looking for.  Glancing at the
documentation briefly, some questions do spring to mind, but I will not ask
until I look at some of the examples!

Mike - Thanks for the updated link, I didn't even notice that Barry's was
for 3.0.0.

In the meantime, I'll update to petsc 3.2, and slepc-dev, and get looking at
these examples.  This isn't at the immediate top of my todo list, but I
expect I'll have some detailed questions  on DMCOMPOSITE in a week or so.

Kevin