[petsc-users] binary writing to tecplot

Benjamin Sanderse B.Sanderse at cwi.nl
Tue Nov 22 07:53:51 CST 2011

Thanks for the quick reply.
Tecplot is able to read HDF5 files according to the possible types listed in its dataloader, so that seems like an interesting option. But where do I find Petsc documentation on writing HDF5 files? Is this in the development version?
By the way, I am using structured Cartesian grids, and all operations such as interpolation and differentiation are carried out as matrix-vector products, which also include boundary conditions. I am not using DAs at the moment, would it be better to use those?

Op 22 nov 2011, om 14:04 heeft Jed Brown het volgende geschreven: