[petsc-users] configure error windows debug mode

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Mon Nov 14 16:34:56 CST 2011

It's very difficult to draw systematic conclusions because
eachconfigure+make takes about an hour on my system...
Trying again, I was not successful either, but this time with
adifferent message:
Error during compile, check win64-test7/conf/make.logSend it and
win64-test7/conf/configure.log to petsc-maint at mcs.anl.gov
So I send the logs to petsc-maint, appreciating any insight.
Regards,Dominik