[petsc-users] It is posible to install petcs-3.1-p7 on window-intel-mkl plattform vers. 11.1-067

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 24 07:33:20 CDT 2011

   Don't spend hours trying random combinations of things. Instead run what you think you should work, then send the failed configure.log to petsc-maint at mcs.anl.gov We will suggest a new thing to try, run that again sending failed output to petsc-maint at mcs.anl.gov etc. But you must follow our suggestions for the "next try" or you will end up going around in circles and getting very frustrated.

   Barry